I am having sewer problems. What do I need to do?

Call the Wastewater Department at 931-560-1001. At the menu prompt, select the option for Sewer Emergencies.

Maintenance personnel are available 24 hours a day. Your call will be forwarded to a voicemail box where you will be asked to provide information about your sewer problem. Please include your name, address, phone number and brief details about the problem. The phone system will automatically contact the person on call and they will be provided with your recorded information. We will check the main sewer at no charge to the resident. Our maintenance crews will correct any problems with the main sewer. If the main sewer is working properly and a sewer problem is still present, the property owner may be advised to contact a plumber at his/her own expense.

Show All Answers

1. What are the sewer rates and/or how is my sewer bill calculated?
2. My residence is on a septic system and I am being charged for sewer. Why?
3. Can I connect to public sewer?
4. Can you locate and mark the sewer lines on my property?
5. My sewer line is leaking or needs to be repaired. What is required?
6. I am having sewer problems. What do I need to do?
7. What does FOG stand for?