If you are acquiring land with an industrial, commercial or unknown property history and need a Phase 1 Environmental site assessment, The City of Columbia has a grant from the EPA to assist with assessments at no cost to you.
- Property can be privately or publicly owned
- Written permission to access the property required
- Assessments must be started before May 1, 2023
- Dependent on funding available
- Can include asbestos and lead-base paint surveys
You can contact Thad Jablonski with the City of Columbia for more information at email@example.com or 931-560-1510.