Find our more about how to access City of Columbia public records. City of Columbia shall timely and efficiently provide access and assistance to persons requesting to view or receive copies of public records. No provisions of this Policy shall be used to hinder access to public records. However, the integrity and organization of public records, as well as the efficient and safe operation of the City of Columbia, shall be protected as provided by current law.
Fees and charges for public record copies are as follows:
1. $0.15 per page for letter and legal size black and white copies.
2. $0.50 per page for letter and legal size color copies.
3. The actual cost of any other medium upon which a record/information is being produced.
4. Labor when time exceeds one (1) hour.
5. If an outside vendor is used, the actual costs assessed by the vendor.